You can get it by answering 5 simple questions ...
1) What is your #1 goal for the next 30 days? Is it a sales figure? A number of new clients? Project completed? Whatever it is, write it down.
2) How many hours do you work each week? Write that number down. Now, divide it by two.
3) What will you do to reach your #1 goal in half the working hours? Write them down.
Example: If you work 60 hours a week and your #1 goal is $20,000 in sales this month, what will you do to reach that goal in half the time -- 30 hours a week?
- Direct mail to 300 prospects within 5 miles
- Joint venture with 5 non-competitors
- Double your ad budget on Google and Facebook
4) Divide your working hours by two again.
5) What will you do to reach your #1 goal NOW, in 25% of the time each week? Write them down.
Example revised tactics:
- Direct mail your 30 best clients; ask to meet by phone or in person to discuss their goals -- and how you might help achieve them
- Joint venture with your 2 best vendors and 3 best clients
- Double your mailing budget for letters sent to clients and vendors
And that's why your answers to question 5 are your most-valuable marketing tactics. Because they are what you would do if you could work only 25% of the time. You've just proven their value with this thought experiment.
Do more of those most-valuable tactics for the next 30 days ... and see what happens. They results may astonish you.
Meanwhile, if you want to put an end to "feast-or-famine" syndrome in your business, my free Client Cloning Kit can help you. Grab your copy here, while they last.