Want to know the most valuable thing you can do to grow your business?
You can find it in 6 simple steps ...
Step 1: How many hours you work each week -- 40 hours? 55? 70? Add them up.
Step 2: Choose your #1 goal for the next 30 days -- a sales figure? Number of new clients? Project completed? Whatever.
Step 3: Divide your weekly working hours by 2.
Step 4: What will you do to reach your #1 goal in half the time? Write your answers down.
Example: If you work 60 hours a week and your #1 goal is $20,000 in sales this month, what will you do to reach that goal in half the time -- 30 hours a week?
- Direct mail to 300 prospects within 5 miles
- Joint venture with 5 non-competitors
- Double your ad budget on Google and Facebook
Step 5: Divide your weekly working hours by 2 again.
Step 6: What will you do to reach your #1 goal NOW, in 25% of the time each week? Do your answers to question #4 change? They should. Write them down.
Example revised tactics:
- Direct mail your 30 best clients; ask to meet by phone or in person to discuss their goals -- and how you might help achieve them
- Joint venture with your 2 best vendors and 3 best clients
- Double your direct mail budget for letters sent to clients and vendors
See the difference in tactics between Steps 6 and 4?
Key: What you wrote in Step 6 are your most-valuable marketing tactics. Because they are what you would do if you could work only 25% of the time. You've just proven their value with this thought experiment.
Next Step: Do more of those most-valuable tactics for the next 30 days -- and see what happens.
One more thing: I just created a new Cheat Sheet that reveals 4 ways to "force" Amazon to build your business, at NO cost. Click To Download Now