If so, you've probably looked at it hundreds of times, right?
It's always there, every day, right in front of your face.
Okay. Without looking, draw a quick picture of the watch face.
- What color is it?
- What kind of numbers -- Roman numerals or something else?
- Is there a date? If so, where?
Because there's a big difference between looking and seeing.
You may LOOK at your watch several times a day, but you probably don't SEE it in any detail.
Now. Just like a wristwatch on your hand, there are opportunities in your business -- right in front of your face. You may look at them every day, but do you see them?
Take time this week to really SEE what's going on in your business:
- Are there prospects who dropped off the face of the earth last year who might still need what you're selling? Why not review your database and SEE for yourself?
- Are there clients who've purchased once or twice from you, who would benefit from more? Why not email 3 clients and SEE for yourself?
- Can you bundle two or more products/services together and offer them at a special price? Why not promote this new bundle on your web site or newsletter and SEE for yourself?
- Etc. etc. etc.
Meanwhile ... if you want to put an end to "feast-or-famine" syndrome in your business, my free Client Cloning Kit can help you. Grab your copy here, while they last.