Want more clients?
Here's an idea: Do more marketing that works.
And avoid the sad charade of flitting from one tactic to another.
You can do it in 5 simple steps:
1) Look through your database -- Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Excel spreadsheet, whatever -- and find the names of your last 10 clients.
2) Now, ask yourself: "What worked in my marketing? What did I say or do that caused them to buy?"
3) Write down the answer for all 10 clients. Examples: Called after I got their name by referral ... mailed them a Client Reactivation Letter ... sent them Email #3 in my series of 10 ... etc.
4) Then, ask yourself: "In my marketing today, am I doing what works?"
5) Oooops. In almost every case, you're NOT doing something today that brought new clients before. You simply forgot or got bored with it.
Example: You mailed an article to a prospect 3 months ago that caused them to call and buy ... but you haven't mailed that article since.
Let me repeat: In almost EVERY case, you've stopped doing marketing that works. Because you forgot or got bored with it.
Solution: Pick one marketing tactic that worked before but you haven't done since and do it TODAY, or at least schedule it. Then add it to your processes so you don't forget it again.
What's the moral of the story?
As advertising demi-god David Ogilvy wrote, "You aren't advertising to a standing army, you are advertising to a moving parade."
What's old to you is new to prospects who are parading past your business. If something works in your marketing, keep doing it until your prospects tell you otherwise.
When you understand this, you realize that you're probably sitting on a pile of latent revenue in your business. To tap that revenue, all you have to do today is more of the marketing that worked before.
One more thing: If you found this idea helpful, I've got a box of 11 marketing tools I'd like to ship you. You can try them free, but only if you hurry -- learn more at www.MarketingMultipliers.com