Thursday, January 2, 2014

You Can Recession-Proof Your Business If You Do This One Thing: How to Grow Your Business With Gratitude (Day 13 of 15)

First, here's WHY I'm writing today's thank-you note to a vendor ...

That incredibly delicious box of chocolates was dropped off on New Year's Eve by my ace printer, Jim Beckman from Full Throttle Print.

Almost every business depends on referrals, but few businesses deserve them to the extent that Jim's does. He's more like a concierge than a printer -- I've never heard him say "No" to a request in the 3 years I've been using him to print business cards, newsletters, flyers, and sales letters for me.

The fact that he delivers at no charge is just icing on the cake. And the nice gift of chocolates? Wow. That's icing on the ... chocolate. Or something.

Anyway, why I will never use another local printer as long as Jim is in business. And I will continue to refer my local clients to him.

That's why I was so happy to write the thank-you note below to Jim ...

Bottom line: You can recession-proof your business (heck, you can Obama-proof it) by delivering service that surprises and delights your clients. They will buy more and refer others to you. It's just that simple.

Because, in a world where nearly everything can be copied or done for $1 an hour in China, there's one thing no competitor can copy: your service. Make sure yours is memorable -- for all the right reasons -- and you will have clients for life. Like Jim does.

Meanwhile, if you want to put an end to "feast or famine" syndrome in your business, my free Client Cloning Kit can help. It's not some cheapo download -- this is a real business-building kit you can hold in your hands.



Grab your free copy now, while they last.




No comments:

Post a Comment