Monday, July 7, 2014

Announcing Referral Rewards

As a reader, you’re eligible for my new Referral Reward Program -- it pays you back with gifts and prizes, while helping your friends ...

Here’s how it works: For every entrepreneur you refer to me
  • the person you refer gets a copy of my book, 21 Quick Ways to Get More Clients, by mail
  • you get a $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card by mail
  • you are entered into the $50.00 Cash Drawing, the first Monday of every month
  • you are entered into the Sony 40" HD TV annual Grand Prize Drawing, on December 31
  • plus I’ll donate $5.00 to the Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) to help save dogs and cats who have run out of time at public shelters

There’s NO limit to how many $5.00 gift cards and chances to win a prize that you can get!

It's as easy as 1-2-3. Here's what to do:
 
1) Jot down the name and website address of one or more entrepreneurs you know (not a start-up, part-timer, MLM, or someone who thinks marketing is "icky").

2) Send that name to me by email (k -at- clientcloningsystems.com) or call me at 800-723-1503. I’ll ship them their book by U.S. Mail.

3) That's it! You will then be entered into the drawings.

Don’t worry -- I will NOT spam, stalk, or harass your friend. Are you kidding? I would never jeopardize your trust in me like that. Ever.

The more referrals you send to me, the more $5 Starbucks gift cards and chances to win I’ll send to you. Plus, you'll be doing a world of good for dogs and cats in need, with the donations I send on your behalf to help ARF!

I hope to hear from you today!

Update: Here's a photo of the 2014 Grand Prize winner with his new TV, Steve Adams, President of Pet Supplies Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment