Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Marketing Training for Consultants, Coaches, and Service Professionals


Do you own a business or sell a service?

If so, this is for you ...

Announcing a FREE Webcast: "Marketing Multipliers: 3 Secrets to More Leads, More Sales, and More Profits"

Here's the deal: You couldn't attend my in-person "Marketing Multipliers" session here in the Twin Cities. And that's too bad.

Because the people who came had comments like these ...
 


"I just attended Kevin's one-hour workshop and I got more great ideas I've never thought of before -- and frankly, I've read every book there is out there -- and I can use them right away. These are brain-dead simple to execute, and I can't wait to get started!" - Dan Janal, PR Leads
  
 
 




"I enjoyed it a great deal. Really nice, tangible things -- I've already got a list of things to do by the end of the day. A great session!" - Jim Reid, Bottom Line Business Advisors




But I'm doing a Live Video version of the training and you can watch it FREE at your desk.

No replay is planned, so please clear just 45 minutes on your schedule for this. You'll be glad you did! 

Learn more and save your spot here.

Move fast -- the first 25 to sign up get 3 Surprise Gifts after the Webcast.

Go here to register Free Now

No comments:

Post a Comment