Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Extraordinarily Happy Client Email

Check out this email from a very happy client ...


I have a great job.

Not only do I MAKE my clients enough money to jet off to Cancun at will, but I SAVE them money by continually sharing best practices with them, like the FedEx tip I gave this client. He'll put an extra $1,600 back in his pocket ... enough to buy muy cerveza y vino in Cancun :-)

Funny: Nowhere in my job description does it say, "Find ways for clients to save money." That's not something you would ordinarily expect a marketing strategist and copywriter to do.

But ordinary sucks. It's not extraordinary. Or interesting. And it doesn't pay well.

So, if you want to make the leap from ordinary to extraordinary -- and create income and job security to match -- start finding ways to make or save your clients more money than they pay you.

Meanwhile, if you want to put an end to "feast or famine" syndrome in your business, my free Client Cloning Kit can help. It's not some cheapo download -- this is a real business-building kit you can hold in your hands.
 
Grab your free copy now, while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment