Friday, September 2, 2011

Are You Selfish?

Every time I analyze a bad week in business, the root cause is nearly always selfish behavior -- my own.

Sometimes I catch myself peeking at the Tigers' scores on MLB.com or checking Facebook at work, for example. Or I may not give as much as I could to clients (in terms of time and attention) or prospects (in terms of being helpful).

By contrast, looking back on a good week, I invariably find I was generous with my time and effort, to clients and prospects alike. They reciprocated by buying more of my services and referring me to others.

Now. Look back at the week just past.

Was it bad or good for you?

Were you selfish or generous?

Good news: If you aren't happy with how you did, you now know what to do.

You'll find more ideas like these in my Free Report, Guaranteed Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment