Friday, September 13, 2019

Fast Track to New Profits

photo by Paul Lannuier from Sussex, NJ, USA [CC BY-SA 2.0]
Did you know?

There's a simple, yet profound difference between ordinary entrepreneurs and wealthy ones.

The difference is a sense of urgency. Because money is attracted to speed.

Dan Sullivan, the founder of Strategic Coach, told my coaching group that, when he shares a good idea with millionaires, they start implementing it the same day. They take fast action. Success is of urgent importance to them.

But when Sullivan shares that same idea with less-wealthy people, he said they start making excuses why it won't work for them. They don't take fast action. Sometimes they take no action. Success is not urgent for them.

I've experienced this firsthand.

A few years ago, I spotted a small trickle of cash flow in my business that held great promise. So, I dropped everything else and took fast action to exploit it. By working urgently and creating systems, that trickle turned to a flood of revenue ... and I paid off my mortgage 25 years early.

Money is attracted to speed.

Maybe you've heard this idea before. Fine. But what are you doing about it? And what will you do about it TODAY?

And one more thing ...

If you want more new clients faster, request your Free Client Cloning Kit at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment