Monday, August 15, 2011

Outrageous Advertising and the Pink Business Card

I write regularly about how funnel vision helps you create marketing innovations, by borrowing ideas from other industries to create breakthroughs in your own.

Here's another example. Take a look at this clever business card, from Jeff Dettmer at OutrageousMarketingProducts.com ...


Instead of "name, rank, and serial number," Jeff borrowed the idea for his business card from a "while you were out" note ... and produced an incredibly creative result. You gotta love this thing.

In fact, I love it so much, that I borrowed Jeff's idea!

Here's the front of my new business card ...


... and, because I hate to waste space when selling on paper, here's the back:



You'll find more ideas like these in my Free Report, Guaranteed Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment