Monday, December 16, 2013

A Millionaire in Money is Nothing Compared to This: How to Grow Your Business With Gratitude (Day 6 of 15)

Here's a change of pace for you -- a combination Christmas/thank-you card to my good friend, Jim Bear.

Bonus: You get to see Jim's card before he does. But I don't think he'll mind :-)

As I wrote in the card, Jim's given me a bunch of great ideas and support this past year. Specifically, his referral partners idea has been worth upwards of $80,000 to me in the past 18 or so months. That's at least how much new business I've brought in via referrals thanks to what I learned from Jim.

So, really, sending Jim a Christmas card is the least I could do to show my appreciation.

As William H. Danforth wrote in I Dare You:  
A millionaire in money is nothing compared to being a millionaire in friends, and everyone can be this, provided you keep these friends when you make them. And thoughtfulness in little things is the best way I know to keep them.
I've made several millions in money over the years, but the real riches come from having friends like Jim.

Meanwhile, if you want to put an end to "feast or famine" syndrome in your business, my free Client Cloning Kit can help. It's not some cheapo download -- this is a real business-building kit you can hold in your hands. 

Grab your free copy now, while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment